Despite the uncertainties of a new Farm Bill, NRCS continues to accept applications for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) and the Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP). NRCS will screen and rank eligible applications for early funding by November 16, 2018. For a list of early funding opportunities, please refer to the EQIP webpage https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/ca/programs/financial/eqip/. Any application not considered for this quarter’s obligations will be processed for funding consideration after February 1, 2019. For additional information, interested farmers and ranchers are encouraged to contact their local NRCS Service Center. Service center locations and more information on the programs can be found at www.ca.nrcs.usda.gov.
- California Pesticide-Use Rules for Cannabis Demystified May 2, 2019
- 2017 Census of Agriculture Data Now Available April 12, 2019
- San Francisco – Cree Morgan March 29, 2019
- USDA Provides Information for Producers and Veterinarians to Help Guard Against African Swine Fever Through Sound Biosecurity and Disease Reporting March 28, 2019
- CDFA’S Produce Safety Program Prepares For Food Safety Inspections To Begin In Spring March 28, 2019