DPR Director Brian R. Leahy launched the Brown Bag lunch series in 2012 to educate the public about projects that showcase the department’s mission: Protecting human health and the environment by regulating pesticide sales and use; and encouraging reduced-risk pest management through research, grants and recognition.
- Renewable Energy for Agriculture Program (REAP) January 16, 2019
- California Crop Year 2017 Report Released January 15, 2019
- Tests Show Low or No Pesticide Levels in Most Fruits and Vegetables in California January 15, 2019
- Farmers and Ranchers Encouraged to Submit Applications for Federal Conservation Assistance November 2, 2018
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance to Help Produce Farmers and Fresh-Cut Produce Processors meet FSMA Requirements October 29, 2018