DPR Director Brian R. Leahy launched the Brown Bag lunch series in 2012 to educate the public about projects that showcase the department’s mission: Protecting human health and the environment by regulating pesticide sales and use; and encouraging reduced-risk pest management through research, grants and recognition.
- BeeWhere – GIS Technology Works to Protect Bees and Almonds March 6, 2020
- ‘The People’s Tree’ Lights up the Capitol December 9, 2019
- Sonoma County – Tony Linegar November 9, 2019
- State Tests Show Low or No Pesticide Levels in Most Fruits and Vegetables in California November 9, 2019
- CDFA presents a new website that offers resources for farmers and ranchers October 17, 2019