DPR Director Brian R. Leahy launched the Brown Bag lunch series in 2012 to educate the public about projects that showcase the department’s mission: Protecting human health and the environment by regulating pesticide sales and use; and encouraging reduced-risk pest management through research, grants and recognition.
- USDA Offers Additional Assistance for Certain Producers Through Coronavirus Food Assistance Program January 15, 2021
- USDA to Host December Webinars on Importing Specialty Crops December 1, 2020
- Get Ready for California Healthy Soils Week, Nov 30 – Dec 5 November 24, 2020
- EPA Continues Webinar Series Dedicated to Integrated Pest Management Strategies October 29, 2020
- California Department Of Food And Agriculture And Wildlife Services – California Announce Public Scoping Period For Wildlife Damage Management Program October 16, 2020