DPR Director Brian R. Leahy launched the Brown Bag lunch series in 2012 to educate the public about projects that showcase the department’s mission: Protecting human health and the environment by regulating pesticide sales and use; and encouraging reduced-risk pest management through research, grants and recognition.
- GRANT PROGRAMS: BIOLOGICALLY INTEGRATED FARMING SYSTEMS AND PROACTIVE IPM SOLUTIONS August 28, 2019
- Celebrate National Pollinator Week! June 18, 2019
- California Pesticide-Use Rules for Cannabis Demystified May 2, 2019
- 2017 Census of Agriculture Data Now Available April 12, 2019
- San Francisco – Cree Morgan March 29, 2019