DPR Director Brian R. Leahy launched the Brown Bag lunch series in 2012 to educate the public about projects that showcase the department’s mission: Protecting human health and the environment by regulating pesticide sales and use; and encouraging reduced-risk pest management through research, grants and recognition.
- CDFA and Climate Science Alliance release 2020 Climate Change Consortium for Specialty Crops Reportto Draft July 7, 2020
- California Invasive Species Action Week June 5, 2020
- Placer County – Josh Huntsinger June 2, 2020
- EPA Releases Temporary Guidance on Respiratory Protection for Agricultural Pesticide Handlers During COVID-19 June 2, 2020
- Butte County – Louie Mendoza May 12, 2020