The California Department of Pesticide Regulation’s 2017-18 Progress Report summarizes the department’s major recent accomplishments and highlights, and is now available. To view the report online or download as a single PDF file, please go to: https://www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/dept/progrpt/2017_18/report2017-18.pdf The Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) regulates pesticide sales and use, and fosters reduced risk pest management. DPR’s work includes product evaluation and registration, environmental monitoring, residue testing of fresh produce, and statewide licensing of commercial applicators, dealers and advisers. DPR provides oversight of the local pesticide enforcement programs of all 55 county agricultural commissioners and their combined staffs of approximately 400 biologists.
- 2017 Census of Agriculture Data Now Available April 12, 2019
- San Francisco – Cree Morgan March 29, 2019
- USDA Provides Information for Producers and Veterinarians to Help Guard Against African Swine Fever Through Sound Biosecurity and Disease Reporting March 28, 2019
- CDFA’S Produce Safety Program Prepares For Food Safety Inspections To Begin In Spring March 28, 2019
- Renewable Energy for Agriculture Program (REAP) January 16, 2019