The California Department of Pesticide Regulation’s 2017-18 Progress Report summarizes the department’s major recent accomplishments and highlights, and is now available. To view the report online or download as a single PDF file, please go to: https://www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/dept/progrpt/2017_18/report2017-18.pdf The Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) regulates pesticide sales and use, and fosters reduced risk pest management. DPR’s work includes product evaluation and registration, environmental monitoring, residue testing of fresh produce, and statewide licensing of commercial applicators, dealers and advisers. DPR provides oversight of the local pesticide enforcement programs of all 55 county agricultural commissioners and their combined staffs of approximately 400 biologists.
- CDFA and Climate Science Alliance release 2020 Climate Change Consortium for Specialty Crops Reportto Draft July 7, 2020
- California Invasive Species Action Week June 5, 2020
- Placer County – Josh Huntsinger June 2, 2020
- EPA Releases Temporary Guidance on Respiratory Protection for Agricultural Pesticide Handlers During COVID-19 June 2, 2020
- Butte County – Louie Mendoza May 12, 2020