The California Department of Pesticide Regulation’s 2017-18 Progress Report summarizes the department’s major recent accomplishments and highlights, and is now available. To view the report online or download as a single PDF file, please go to: https://www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/dept/progrpt/2017_18/report2017-18.pdf The Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) regulates pesticide sales and use, and fosters reduced risk pest management. DPR’s work includes product evaluation and registration, environmental monitoring, residue testing of fresh produce, and statewide licensing of commercial applicators, dealers and advisers. DPR provides oversight of the local pesticide enforcement programs of all 55 county agricultural commissioners and their combined staffs of approximately 400 biologists.
- Renewable Energy for Agriculture Program (REAP) January 16, 2019
- California Crop Year 2017 Report Released January 15, 2019
- Tests Show Low or No Pesticide Levels in Most Fruits and Vegetables in California January 15, 2019
- Farmers and Ranchers Encouraged to Submit Applications for Federal Conservation Assistance November 2, 2018
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance to Help Produce Farmers and Fresh-Cut Produce Processors meet FSMA Requirements October 29, 2018