Despite the uncertainties of a new Farm Bill, NRCS continues to accept applications for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) and the Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP). NRCS will screen and rank eligible applications for early funding by November 16, 2018. For a list of early funding opportunities, please refer to the EQIP webpage https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/ca/programs/financial/eqip/. Any application not considered for this quarter’s obligations will be processed for funding consideration after February 1, 2019. For additional information, interested farmers and ranchers are encouraged to contact their local NRCS Service Center. Service center locations and more information on the programs can be found at www.ca.nrcs.usda.gov.
- USDA to Provide Additional Direct Assistance to Farmers and Ranchers Impacted by the Coronavirus September 22, 2020
- USDA offers disaster assistance to farmers and ranchers impacted by wildfires September 4, 2020
- 2020 License Renewal Information and Resources August 12, 2020
- USDA Announces More Specialty Crops, Nursery Crops, Cut Flowers Eligible for CFAP Payments August 12, 2020
- Some Unsolicited Seeds Identified August 3, 2020