Despite the uncertainties of a new Farm Bill, NRCS continues to accept applications for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) and the Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP). NRCS will screen and rank eligible applications for early funding by November 16, 2018. For a list of early funding opportunities, please refer to the EQIP webpage https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/ca/programs/financial/eqip/. Any application not considered for this quarter’s obligations will be processed for funding consideration after February 1, 2019. For additional information, interested farmers and ranchers are encouraged to contact their local NRCS Service Center. Service center locations and more information on the programs can be found at www.ca.nrcs.usda.gov.
- CDFA and Climate Science Alliance release 2020 Climate Change Consortium for Specialty Crops Reportto Draft July 7, 2020
- California Invasive Species Action Week June 5, 2020
- Placer County – Josh Huntsinger June 2, 2020
- EPA Releases Temporary Guidance on Respiratory Protection for Agricultural Pesticide Handlers During COVID-19 June 2, 2020
- Butte County – Louie Mendoza May 12, 2020