Despite the uncertainties of a new Farm Bill, NRCS continues to accept applications for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) and the Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP). NRCS will screen and rank eligible applications for early funding by November 16, 2018. For a list of early funding opportunities, please refer to the EQIP webpage https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/ca/programs/financial/eqip/. Any application not considered for this quarter’s obligations will be processed for funding consideration after February 1, 2019. For additional information, interested farmers and ranchers are encouraged to contact their local NRCS Service Center. Service center locations and more information on the programs can be found at www.ca.nrcs.usda.gov.
- BeeWhere – GIS Technology Works to Protect Bees and Almonds March 6, 2020
- ‘The People’s Tree’ Lights up the Capitol December 9, 2019
- Sonoma County – Tony Linegar November 9, 2019
- State Tests Show Low or No Pesticide Levels in Most Fruits and Vegetables in California November 9, 2019
- CDFA presents a new website that offers resources for farmers and ranchers October 17, 2019