Despite the uncertainties of a new Farm Bill, NRCS continues to accept applications for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) and the Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP). NRCS will screen and rank eligible applications for early funding by November 16, 2018. For a list of early funding opportunities, please refer to the EQIP webpage https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/ca/programs/financial/eqip/. Any application not considered for this quarter’s obligations will be processed for funding consideration after February 1, 2019. For additional information, interested farmers and ranchers are encouraged to contact their local NRCS Service Center. Service center locations and more information on the programs can be found at www.ca.nrcs.usda.gov.
- USDA Offers Additional Assistance for Certain Producers Through Coronavirus Food Assistance Program January 15, 2021
- USDA to Host December Webinars on Importing Specialty Crops December 1, 2020
- Get Ready for California Healthy Soils Week, Nov 30 – Dec 5 November 24, 2020
- EPA Continues Webinar Series Dedicated to Integrated Pest Management Strategies October 29, 2020
- California Department Of Food And Agriculture And Wildlife Services – California Announce Public Scoping Period For Wildlife Damage Management Program October 16, 2020