Despite the uncertainties of a new Farm Bill, NRCS continues to accept applications for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) and the Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP). NRCS will screen and rank eligible applications for early funding by November 16, 2018. For a list of early funding opportunities, please refer to the EQIP webpage https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/ca/programs/financial/eqip/. Any application not considered for this quarter’s obligations will be processed for funding consideration after February 1, 2019. For additional information, interested farmers and ranchers are encouraged to contact their local NRCS Service Center. Service center locations and more information on the programs can be found at www.ca.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Renewable Energy for Agriculture Program (REAP) January 16, 2019
- California Crop Year 2017 Report Released January 15, 2019
- Tests Show Low or No Pesticide Levels in Most Fruits and Vegetables in California January 15, 2019
- Farmers and Ranchers Encouraged to Submit Applications for Federal Conservation Assistance November 2, 2018
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance to Help Produce Farmers and Fresh-Cut Produce Processors meet FSMA Requirements October 29, 2018